Thursday, March 6, 2014

Top Grossing Movies!

Top Grossing Movies:

     We all know that 2013 is clearly over, but the movies are still going up in sales! The top grossing movie of 2014 was the recently released, most hoped for movie Hunger - Games : Catching Fire. Also, some honorable mentions was Iron Man 3 and Frozen. This may not mean a lot to you, but to the directors they've already earned millions of dollars from this income. Now let's talk about the movies: Hunger Games.. it had a rating of a 7.9/10. That's pretty good but it's not what most expected. The second most grossing movie, Iron Man 3, had a 7.4. This is also good but not what most people expected, especially for a Marvel Movie. 

My opinion:

     I had only watched Iron Man 3, but for the Hunger Games movie I read the entire series. As far as I know, most people assume that the book is better than the actually movie, and by the movie rating I can see that being true. Iron Man 3 was good and had its bad moments and cool moments, as you know it had action. People wished for more action since Iron Man 2 was more gossip. Otherwise, people were hyped up for this movie only because many people were deeply waiting for such a movie. But I think that this movie deserved the rating that it got, and I can't say much for the Hunger Games: Catching Fire.


            



These are the two movies that are the most grossing. People may have not liked them, but according to the amount of hits they had to try them. Overall this is the cover of Hunger Games, although the Iron Man 3 photo is just the most popular photo. These two movies were rated by experts.

Conclusion:

I hoped you like the weekly blog! Question of the week:

"Which one of these two movies would you rather watch?"

I'd rather watch Hunger Games since I didn't watch it yet! Thank you for reading and please come again!

No comments:

Post a Comment