Thursday, January 9, 2014

Tigers

Tigers in the Wild:

    Losing 97% of the tigers population is not funny business. We should respect these fellow animals and provide shelter towards them so we don't lose many more than we have today at this time. At the moment, we barely have 3,200 tigers left in the population of the world. Most tigers reach the total body length of 3.3m and can  weigh up to 306 kg. It has stripes in a pattern usually on it's back and there's many types of tigers. Tigers are also part of the big cats family, which most of you guys know. These tigers eat ambar deer, wild pigs, water buffalo and antelope.

My Opinion

    I love tigers preferably. I would save them at any cost, even using a lot of my time if needed although I just don't know how that would work out. They're diet may seem feisty, being a carnivore it self though it's the only way a tiger is able to live. Tigers have the stripes of black on their red, furry backs which draws attention to me and maybe many of you guys. It's saddening to know that out of 9 species, 4 of them are already extinct! These species conclude of the South Chinese Tiger, Caspian Tiger, Javan Tiger, and Bali Tiger. I wish we could have more to do with the extinction and the ways tigers live, but we really can't.

Video:



This is from Barcroft TV. It shows how one family has seven tigers living in their home! Well, not literally in their home, but you get the point. They bond with the tigers and they react with respect, as it states in the video. I find it quite amazing.

Conclusion

    I hope you guys like this small blog I made here, and also like tigers. Question of the week:

Do you like tigers ? What's your favorite species type?

I challenge you guys to research more about tigers, and as always, comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment