Friday, January 31, 2014

The Great Refrigerator

Refrigeration:

Many people don't know the uses of refrigeration. It keeps our food perfect, making it cold and preserves it. It helps us keep in order and without it most shops wouldn't be there, at least for artificial food and things like that. It was made 200 years ago, very simply, but has gradually increased. In the 1700's during the war they refrigerated ice so they could help the soilders. Overall, refrigerators were a great improvement in our time and I'm glad to have them.

My opinion:
Refrigerators are the thing of the future and past and I love the history of it. It has helped us in so many ways and many of us wouldn't have much food as we do now if we didn't have it. I feel that many people do not ackknowledge the fact that the refrigerator has done such good things for us. All in all, refrigerators help me and I clearly do appreciate them.
This is what the average refrigerator looks like today. Obviously this isn't what it had looked like in the past as we're a lot more advanced nowadays. The top was usually the freezer and bottom was what keeps the food in "shape".


Conclusion:
     Okay, I hope you liked the weekly blog. Question of the week:
"How does a refrigerator benefit you?"
Okay, comment below and see you in the next blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment